Tuesday 7 August 2012

PARTYING WITH KIDS

Disclaimer

Any resemblance of characters in my blog to real life, whether of persons, objects, or circumstances are purely coincidental. Also, try as much as you can not to use contents of this blog to judge my persona, well its not like i care anyway. For the sake of your psychological health, take everytthing on face value. This is because alot of crazy things may be spewed here that can turn even the most stoic into locos and may even depress some -__- . You should just enjoy the read and you could even pick up a few things that will help. *that being detrimental to you ofcourse*. The lot of sane things here will most likely to have been written by Jemimah. However, any inhibition you may have as regards the use of profanity in this blog is purely the fault of Nikky. She is  my co-blogger and as others may well know "my alter-ego". Therefore any and all complaints should be forwarded to her desk. And to tell you the truth, she usually doesn't give a hoot. So you might like to do yourself a favour and ignore anything that may offend you.




PARTYING  WITH  KIDS

Some may already have ran ahead of themselves and imagined that this is an awful topic for a blog. Well you are not far from the truth, but *tatafo* who send you work? me wey write am no know which topic i prefer?
Reason i chose this to write this is as obvious as the fact that the time is 3.30pm on a slow tuesday afternoon and there's nothing to do at work. Recapping over the events of the last weekend i find myself drawn to the rather bizzare event i and my close buddies went for on friday. Invited by some acquaintances who are believed to be the creme de la creme  of town to a pool party thrown by them. I was so excited and so snagged a couple of invites for myself and my friends. So my bestie who stays outta town was coming to visit me and i wanted to show her a good time and thought the pool party was a good idea to kick start the bloody fun weekend. As I had feigned a head ache and so took the day off work, i had plenty time on my hand to try on all my bikinis to see which one would fit more. As i hadn't been to the pool in a while, i had added some weight in some pleasant places, i so needed a pair that will flatter me + make me look gorgeous. So i decided on what i thought was the perfect fit. I texted my friends so much to remind them about the pool affair that they began to get pissed. I fidgeted till twas pool time. My friend, the dude (who i must confess, i kind of had the hots for) was picking we the ladies up. I couldnt wait to show up my improved bikini bod hoping he'll be impressed. and then we jorneyed 30minutes to the "undisclosed location" of the party. Upon reaching the pool, good music was playing and i began to bop my head and get jiggy, while i led the pack in. Just then, i stopped right in my tracks making the entire crew to bump into me. I almost ran out in total shame. Scattered around the pool were teenage kids, many of whom were my juniors in secondary school who i uesd to send to fetch me bathing water + wash my clothes *asper typical 9ja federal govt. school* While i tried to make us turn back and leave, my host unfortunately spotted me and shouted my name. Now everyone's eyes were on us and i felt like the floor should open up and cover me. We were dragged to a place to sit, drinks and small chop *which oyinbo call finger foods* were served and i tried constantly to avoid the gazes of those little kids. The boys ogled and the girls gave us a murderous look like ''old women, wont you go home and allow us to rock?" while they unabashedly sent "my man" the Come-hither-look. As a sabi boy, he basked in their attention, much to my disdain! Like dude these are kids in their late teens and you are like in your late 20s! Well, after we downed our refreshment *asper food cannot waste* we surreptuosly sneaked away from the party. From then i burnt my bridges about attenting all those overly hyped social affairs again!


Remind me later to write on this ever increasing urge for girls/ladies to date + want to marry men way older than they are. talking 10 years and above age difference.And why the men seem to be flattered by that and even blatantly insinuate they can't marry a woman who is above 25years old. Saying things like *"she is no longer fresh", "her juices have been dried up", "what was she doing when her mates were married at 20" etc* Mind you, these guys aren't less than 30years! what irony!


No comments: