Tuesday 18 June 2013

For My Dedicated Readers



Those who have been dedicated to following my blog will realize I have been missing in action for a while. I could claim I was having writers block, but that just wouldn't be true. I’ve been more or less “trying to find myself”. With past relationships hunting me every step of the way, I decided to take a moment of respite to be by myself and to sort out and discard all excess baggage and carve out a plan for me to forge on. 

I can’t say I have found myself yet, but I can say I feel much more confident in what I can do. This is also plenty thanks to my dedicated readers who have been sending me messages, encouraging me to write some more. And of course, not forgetting a certain guy who has been giving me an extra push to be more. *wink*. 

Most of my recent stories are stuff I have been working on for a while that I had abandoned. So while I was “vacationing” I left them in my draft box so long I had to call on divine providence to help me finish them.

Anyway, I am back now and I hope to give in my very best to entertain you…

Best wishes.
JJ

No comments: